Your skin is the largest organ in your body and is designed to hold in fluid and prevent dehydration, stabilize temperature, and help protect our bodies from infection. Often, your skin is the body’s first indication of something being off-balance. Some of the most common skin issues include:
1. Acne: blocked follicles that lead to oil, bacteria, and dead skin build-up in your pores.
2. Eczema: dry, itchy, and discolored skin.
3. Psoriasis: scaly skin that may swell and feel warm.
4. Rosacea: flushed, thick skin and pimples that often appear on your face.
5. Sun damage: deep lines, sun spots, and blotchy complexion.
Many skin conditions respond well with treatment from your healthcare provider. But because there are often root causes driving the conditions, there is a more proactive way to support your skin from within.
Support your digestion. Skin is directly tied to our gut health. Dr Ray, ND asserts, “If you experience any digestive issues like inflammation, our skin is often the first place we see problems appear.” We suggest taking our Pre+Probiotic Capsules every day, first thing in the morning.
Hydrate. Drinking water is one of the biggest ways to combat skin issues. Drinking half of your body weight in ounces each day is a great place to begin.
Support clear skin from within. Our Complexion Capsules help to support healthy and clear skin. Vitamins A and E fight free radicals that can cause cellular damage, and Vitamin C helps reduce inflammation.
Proactively supporting your skin from within is the best way to prevent common conditions from occurring.